Kwan im thong hood cho temple 178 waterloo street singapore the famous kwan im thong hood cho temple is based on chinese temple architecture the entrance and . The temple has existed since 1884 at its present location with a reconstruction in 1895 the original temple was an example of chinese temple architecture and . Sri mariamman temple singapore respectively singapores earliest chinese and indian muslim places of worship asian historical architecture sri mariamman . With unique architecture imposing styles and incredible histories behind them here are some incredible buddhist temples to check out while in singapore
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.