The traffic in women is an essay written by anarchist writer emma goldman in 1910 it has been published in various ways including within emma goldmans . The traffic in women notes on the political economy of sex the literature on women both feminist and antifeminist is a long rumi nation on the question of the . The text is from my copy of emma goldmans anarchism and other essays second revised edition new york london mother earth publishing association 1911 pp 183 200. This is the website of gaatw the global alliance against traffic in women a network of over 120 organisations worldwide working to ensure that the human rights
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.